About the role
Peaceful Change initiative (PCi) is looking for a Grants Officer to support the implementation of grants scheme throughout Libya.
The National Grants Officer will be based in Tripoli and will be managed by an International Grants Manager based overseas. They will work in close cooperation with staff in PCi’s Libya offices in Tripoli and Benghazi.
- At least 3 years proven experience in working on grants schemes, preferably in conflict or politically complex environments.
- Experience developing monitoring plans and strategies for increasing the capacity of grant recipients.
- Proven experience in grants management (planning, implementation, financial reporting, and monitoring and evaluation).
- Proven experience in working effectively in a small team.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to build effective relationships with others.
- Flexibility and patience.
- Ability to put yourself into others’ shoes and think from their point of view is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in English language.
- Must exhibit a flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team environment the ability to meet unexpected demands.
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to support and respond to the needs of the field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong skills in Excel.
Please review the full job description here and send your CV, accompanied by a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4), describing how your skills and experience match our requirements, to email@example.com.