Our programmes aim to:
- Strengthen the skills of local and national leaders who are able to build relationships across conflict divides;
- Support local leaders and civil society activists in practical actions to reduce violence and improve the sense of security of communities;
- Foster working partnerships between communities and local authorities, as well as between different local and national groups across conflict divides, to build confidence in a shared future;
- Support civil society organisations to connect, share experiences, and be part of decision-making;
- Develop and share practical tools and methodologies for peacebuilding;
- Advise international agencies, NGOs, governments, and companies on how to achieve greater impact.