Through our peacebuilding professionals roster, PCi maintains a network of highly experienced and trusted peacebuilding colleagues who we draw into our teams and work on a regular basis and who enable us to provide surge capacity where needed. Our roster enables us to access deep expertise in areas such as:
- Mediation and negotiation
- Advanced conflict analysis
- Trainings on different dimensions of conflict sensitivity such as conflict sensitive MEL and communications
- Advanced trainings on different dimensions of peacebuilding skills and programme design
- Thought leadership on the nexus between peacebuilding and other thematic areas such as livelihoods and economic development, governance, and the empowerment of women.
If you have deep thematic expertise in peacebuilding and experience of applying this expertise in a broad range of contexts, then we are very keen to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV and a 1 page cover letter to Peaceful Change initiative 25B Lloyd Baker Street, London, WC1X 9AT to join the peacebuilding professionals roster.